Your Word is "Why"
You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.
You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.
You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.
You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.
Probably Dr. Who, either the DVR-recorded or the DVDs, or something having to do with UFOs, or some other freaky somesuch.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Usually either bleu cheese or house.
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does she order?
Water, and if we're talking alcohol, whatever looks pretty.
5. Where did she go to high school?
6. What size shoe does she wear?
Oh, Jesus. I have no clue. 6?
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Peanut butter and jelly with butter put on the bread. *shudders slightly*
9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
10. What is her favorite cereal?
Isn't there an Ezekiel cereal?
11. What would she never wear?
12. What is her favorite sports team?
I've never really known her to like sports.
13. Who will she vote for?
14. Who is her best friend?
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
Sit in front of the computer.
16. How many states has she lived in?
Let's see... There's the State of Grace... The State of Confusion, which is the normal state for her, I think.
Oh, I'm sorry, you mean like the actual 50 states. Indiana, Illinois, South Carolina, and Georgia.
17. What is her heritage?
Her dad's Irish... What's her mother, is she German, or is she French? I'm gonna say Irish and French.
18. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
Something probably made with soy milk, some gluten-free stuff, with a carob frosting.
19. Did she play sports in high school?
Not that I know of.
20. What could she spend hours doing?
Petting kittens. Either that or [CENSORED].
1. Your cell phone?
2. Your significant other?
6.Your favorite thing?
7.Your dream last night?
8.Your favorite drink?
10.The room you're in?
13.Where do you want to be in 6 years?
14.Where were you last night?
15.What you're not?
17.One of your wish list items?
18.Where you grew up?
19.The last thing you did?
20.What are you wearing?
28.Something you're not wearing?
32.Your favorite color?
33.Last time you laughed?
34.Last time you cried?
35.Who will re-post reply to this?
Not much going on here. I'm trying to spend Mondays in self-exploration. Meditation, reading and stuff like that. I would be at TCBP tonight, but gas would become an issue later on in the week.
Finances didn't allow us to go to Dragon*Con this year. I hope my friends who got to go had fun. The wife-creature and I are planning to be there next year.
Not as easy as you might think.
1. Where is your cell phone?
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. Your hair?
5. Your father?
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night?
8. Your favorite drink?
10. The room you're in?
11. Your pet?
12. Your fears?
13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
14. Where did you hang out last night?
15. What you're not good at?
16. Eyebrow rings on the opposite sex?
17. One of your wish list items?
18. Where you grew up?
19. The last thing you did?
20. What you're wearing?
21. what aren't you wearing?
22. The website GoofyAuctions.com (filled with eBay spoofs)?
23. Your computer?
24. Your life?
25. Your mood?
27. What are you thinking about right now?
28. Your car?
29. Your work?
30. Your summer?
31. Your relationship status is?
32. Your favorite color?
33. When is the last time you laughed?
34. Last time you cried?
Your Score: Dionysus
0% Extroversion, 46% Intuition, 72% Emotiveness, 76% Perceptiveness
Although deeply emotional, you are extremely lacking in self-knowledge. You are somewhat needy, and when bored, may become very hedonistic. Your life is a quest for meaning, above all else. You are most like Dionysus. You are primarily interested in serving others, but your efforts are almost always unappreciated. You aren't confrontational, you're often out of tune with your own needs and unaware of the consequences of your own actions.
You are, at heart, a good person. You are very affectionate, and you are very loyal to your friends and family. You are very reluctant to burden others with your own problems, to the point that this in itself can become a problem for the people who care about you. This is a particular of a more general problem. Dionysus sends wave of ruin throughout his personal life. He is the photographer who seduces his subjects. He is the teacher who seduces a student. He is the art student who paints nonrepresentational splashes of color, he is the poet who rejects meter and content. You seek sexual partners more than anything else (this is to exploit the nurturing side of others to help fill your own void). If not sexual partners, this desire to become the object of sympathy with other people can manifest itself in other destructive ways. Stinkfist by Tool explains your condition pretty well. It's very likely that you haven't had many experienced mentors. You don't want them either, because you're the sort of person who rejects criticism and boundaries, but they're also your only hope for reaching any kind of emotional maturity.
Famous People Like You: John Lennon, Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Hugh Hefner
I'd tell you to stay clear of Hermes, Icarus and Apollo, but you could probably learn something from them. You're least likely to hurt The Oracle, Atlas, Prometheus, and Daedalus, but Atlas and Daedalus won't like you very much.
Seek out: The Oracle, Prometheus
|Link: The Greek Mythology Personality Test written by Aleph_Nine on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
I went to Dreaming, which included an excellent ritual for Dionysus. Took me just about the whole weekend to be able to say his name right, and I'm not sure I could do it now.
Your Score: Hegel
You scored 55 realism, 55 rationalism, 27 materialism, and 50 atomism!
Your philosopher is Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (August 27, 1770 - November 14, 1831), a German philosopher born in Stuttgart, W�rttemberg, in present-day southwest Germany. Hegel's thought represents the summit of 19th Century Germany's movement of philosophical idealism. It would come to have a profound impact on many future philosophical schools such as Existentialism, as well as the historical materialism of Karl Marx. Like Hegel, you believe that there is an underlying reality, w would-force or world-spirit, that is moving us inevitably forward. You believe that we are all swept up in the movement of this force as it struggles toward self-realization. Politically, you believe that absolute freedom is possible when the will of the individual merges with the will of the state. You seek, in other words, the union of the particular with the universal. In your day to day life, what this means is that you see each event, each coincidence, as evidence of a larger whole.
|Link: The Philosophy Test written by Datamouse on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
|You Are A Poplar Tree|
People tend to look up to you, and it's a bit lonely at the top.
Inside, you are not always self confident, but you show great courage.
Mature and organized, you are reliable in any situation.
You tend to have an artistic or philosophical outlook on life.
You are very choosy in love and take partnership seriously.
|You're 55% Irish|
You're very Irish, and most likely from Ireland.
(And if you're not, you should be!)
|You Are Emerald Green|
Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.
And now something from chimerawinds...
1. Can you cook? Some. I make a mean Easy Mac, but I have on occasion fried up a steak.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be an accountant
3. What talent do you wish you had? You mean like touching my nose with my tounge? Hmmm...I really don't know.
4. Favorite place? Either anywhere I can see stars or anywhere I can hear some really good music.
5. Favorite vegetable? Broccoli
6. What was the last book you read? I'm currently reading Superheroes and Philosophy: Truth, Justice, and the Socratic Way
7. What zodiac sign are you? Taurus Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Scorpio rising.
8. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Two tattoos. First one I got is of two snakes intertwined on my right shoulder. The other is an unfinished back piece. It is a sword but I still need to get the markings I want on the blade.
9. Worst habit? I don't give a definitive answer to just about anything.
10. Do we know each other outside of LiveJournal?
11. What is your favorite sport? Bowling
12. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude? I'd like to think that I am mostly optimistic, but I tend to think the worst of people in general.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk religion or maybe movies.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Got dragged underwater by a motorboat in my first (and last) attempt to waterski.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
16. Do you have any pets? No pets, but I do have six furry children. :)
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? No, but I like to watch those that do.
18. What time is it where you are now? 1:09pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither really.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would want smaller ears.
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? It would denpend on if I was going to be benefited by this crime, but more than likely I would be your conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have? Green with gold flecks
23. Ever been arrested? No
24. Bottle or draft? If I like it, whatever I can get my hands on.
25. If you won $20,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off debt...then buy me a new computer!
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Grape
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? I honestly don't hang out at bars, but I did get to go to Mehan's once and I really liked it there.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? In a manner of speaking, yes. I believe that there are multiple layers to our reality and they coexist in the same space.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Depending on if the wife is home or not, I will either be on the computer playing City of Heroes or watching 'Enterprise' or 'Heroes' with K'La.
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes
31. Biggest pet peeve? people talking on their cell phones while driving.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Content
33. In one word, how would you describe me?
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Why not?
34 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 17% Dork
For The Record:
A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.
This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of you--we all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.
I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.
If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback!
Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in any of the following:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Love & Sexuality
Thanks Again! -- THE NERD? GEEK? OR DORK? TEST
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|Link: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
Clever, fatalist, deep. Sympathetic, generous, loving and perseverant in proving their view point
Colors: male: sienna, female: crimson
Compatible Signs: Bastet, Isis
Dates: May 8 - May 27, Jun 29 - Jul 13
Role: God of death and mummification
Appearance: Jackal or a jackal-headed man
Sacred animals: jackal
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries
You are 72% experimental, 59% feral, 54% spiritual, and 10% square!
Wow, man! You're the real deal, a full-blown hippie in every way. You strive to expand your mind with spirituality, mind altering substances, and alternative ways of living.
The hippie world needs you because you represent the quintessential hippie. By being the stereotypical explorer of your self, you allow them to explore their own hippie natures.
If you believe that opposites attract, you probably find yourself around Alternates. If you are more inclined to enjoy the company of those with similar attitudes, then other Full-blown hippies, as well as the Neopagan, Mystic, and Feral are for you.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|Link: The what kind of hippie are you Test written by pragmaticdreams on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
|You Are 60% Psychic|
You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think
| You scored as Mysterious. You wish to hide who you are from all those around you. You find it very hard to trust people. You also may enjoy the fun that comes from playing mind games with others around you.My advice Get out there and reveal the true you if only to one person!|
What do your eyes reveal about you?(PICS!)
created with QuizFarm.com